Rechercher dans ce blog

mardi 1 avril 2014

Pilates love

Let me present you my new love : Pilates. We've been together for 3 months now and I've never been happier! No but seriously, I never thought that I would actually love doing Pilates and surely not being an addict. 


This all began while I was searching on internet ways to lose cellulite. You know, the orange skin behind your thighs and your butt? Yep I know I was really desperate. I knew that no products on the market would work. ( Why do companies would want you to stop having cellulite? Think about it for real.. ) and I was searching for '' physical '' ways to get rid of it. I stumbled across a lot of pricey training and eating plans and let's be honest, who can afford paying 300$ for something they're not 100% sure about its efficacity. No, those weren't for me. Disappointed, I clicked on one last video on Youtube. 

It was it. I was already in love. Discovered Blogilates. Since I used to be a weight lifter a couple years from now, I kinda had preconceptions about Pilates and Yoga. You know, people doing those sports don't even sweat, right? I have never been so wrong. ( Well I haven't tried Yoga yet ) Pilates is a wonder! This even helped me healing my knees injury that I had for 3 years while nothing else worked. 

Seriously guys, you need to try this out. And no, it's not only a women's thing. A lot of professional male athletes are doing Pilates to increase their flexibility and muscle strenght. And even more, you don't need any equipement but a mat! 

    Give it a try and give me some news! 

xx
Chryseis


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire